This super cute turkey cupholder craft is not only fun to make, but makes a great decoration for your Thanksgiving table.
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables
- Free Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Printable Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Free Turkey Counting by 10s
- Word Family Thanksgiving Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Sight Word Readers
- Thanksgiving Story & Writing Prompt
- Free Thanksgiving Printable Pack
- Fun Thanksgiving Play for Kids
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Turkey Lifecycle Printable Pack
- 35 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Printable Thanksgiving Color by Number
- First Thanksgiving Emergent Reader
- Thanksgiving BINGO
Easy Turkey Craft
This craft is simple-to-make and fun for kids of all ages to make. You can use this as a standing turkey craft or turkey cupholder craft to make the kids table at Thanksgiving extra fun!
You can do this craft with construction paper or craft foam. We prefer to use craft foam as it stands up to any accidental spills.
With the paper held horizontally, cut 2-3″ wide strips. Use a staple to make the strip into rings. If you are using this as a cute cup craft make sure you make the rings big enough for the cup.
Stack up craft foam in red, orange, yellow, green, and purple. Cut tall, 6″ ovals to make the feathers.
Fan the feathers out and hold behind the back, stapled part of the brown ring. Insert stapler into ring and carefully staple feathers onto turkey ring.
Use glue to attach an orange triangle beak, red heart-shaped wattle, and two google eyes. It goes quicker using a glue gun, but use your best judgement if your kids are able to use a cool touch glue gun.
There you have your super cute easy turkey craft for kids. You can have it stand up as a cute fall decoration, or insert a cup to make an adorable cup holder for Thanksgiving. You can write kids names on the turkey or feathers to keep track of whose cup is whose.