Kids will have fun getting ready for Thanksgiving with this super cute and easy to make Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft.
Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft
Every Thanksgiving, we have dinner at our house with all of our family and many of our friends. We love to decorate our house for the holiday with kid-made Thanksgiving crafts like this Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft.
Here is our traditional Thanksgiving Menu with recipes!
This colorful turkey craft is easy for children to create and makes an adorable decoration for your Thanksgiving table.
- Paper Plate
- Cardboard Tube
- Brown Paint
- Paint Brush
- Red Construction Paper
- Orange Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
One of my favorite things about this Thanksgiving craft is that it is inexpensive to make. If you don’t already have the supplies at home, you can find everything you need at the dollar store.
To begin making this Thanksgiving craft, cut a paper plate in half. Next, use the paint brush to spread glue all over the paper plate until it is completely covered. Then, place the feathers on top and gently press them down so they stick to the paper plate.
Thanksgiving for Kids
- Thanksgiving costumes for kids
- Printable Thanksgiving Play for Families
- Turkey Skip Counting by 10s
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Thankful Turkey Hand Art
- Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
- 35 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Amazing Thanksgiving Leftover Soup Recipe
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft
- Easy Turkey Snack for Kids