Instead of making a summer bucket list why not make a summer popsicle recipes list? Take next month and make one homemade popsicle a day for 30 days – it will be a deliciously unforgettable summer of easy dessert recipes!
Are you ready for summer? We sure are! Our family is ready for lazy summer days filled with sunshine, feet in the green grass, gentle breeze, cooling off in the pool, and POPSICLES!
Nothing quit says summer like cooling off with a popsicle, does it! But instead or eating the same boring ones day after day, we’ve scoured the internet to find you the most tempting, delicious, and creative popsicle recipes we could find!
And as these are homemade – they wont have any preservatives or artificial ingredients in them either!
Get ready for the most delicious summer ever with these 30 days of Popsicle Recipes. Try one each day and see if you can pick a favorite!
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Fudgesicle Recipe
- Apple Juice Heart Pops from Not Quite Nigella
- Blueberry Lemon Pudding Pop from Super Healthy Kids
- All Natural Blackberry Mango Popsicles from Hub Pages
- Cake Batter Pops form MMMPop
- Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas from Sugar Hero
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Popsicle
- Colorful Gummy Bear Popsicle
- Cookies and Cream Popsicle from Wonky Wonderful
- Crème Brule Popsicles from Donuts, Dresses, and Dessert
- Cookie Dough Popsicle from Chocolate and Carrots
- Creamy Coconut Pops from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Carrot Cakesicle from The Healthy Maven
Make Your Own Popsicles
- Dole Whip Popsicle Recipe
- Healthy Cantaloupe & Strawberry Popsicles from Chocolate and Carrots
- Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Popsicles from Petite Allergy Treats
- Funfetti Pudding Pops from Rachel Cooks
- Mango Creamsicle from All Day I Dream about Food
- Key Lime Popsicle from Attune Foods
- Easy Jello Popsicles from Poofy Cheeks
- Rocky Road Popsicles from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
- Mint Chocolate Popsicle from Tutti Dolche
- Peach Iced Tea Popsicle from Paper & Stitch
- Rainbow Pudding Pops from Popsicle Blog
- Nutella Popsicles The Viet Vegan
- Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Pops from The Slow Roasted Italian
- S’more Popsicle from Love Grows Wild
- White Chocolate Raspberry Pop from Hoosier Homemade
- Refreshing Grape Popsicle (2 healthy ingredients) from The Miniature Moose
- Root Beet Float Pops from Erin Cooks