Kids will love practicing matching rhyming words with these super cute, free printable, Valentine's Day themed cut and paste worksheets.
Perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade.
Rhyming WordsSimple print the worksheets. Cut off the bottom part of the worksheet.
Kids will practice fine motor skills by cutting out each half a heart.
Then say the words aloud and glue the half a heart with the rhyming heart on the page.
Hint: Have kids color the sheet for added fun!
Kindergarten Language Arts Activities
- CVC Short "a" Booklet
- Kindergarten Add-a-Vowel Spelling
- Kindergarten Spelling Practice Activity
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Building Sentences with Primer Sight Words
- Candyland Sight Word Game
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- 50 Books Kindergartners can Read Themselves (printable bookmarks)
Download Rhyming Words Cut & Paste Hearts
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this website to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!