This free printable music mini book is such a great introduction to music theory for kids!
Just print,, cut stack in half, and staple the edge to make 2 music books.
Kids will have fun learning about music including:
- treble clef
- base clef
- where notes go on a staff
- whole note
- half note
- quarter note
- eighth note
- sixteenth note
- music math
They will trace key music vocabulary, practice making music notes on the staff, and have fun coloring the cute illustrations.
Download Intro to Music Mini Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Artifex
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!