Sometimes it can be difficult to keep motivated to “do school” during December.
Here is a really fun way for kids to practice their spelling words with a Christmas Spelling Activity.
This is a great spelling activity for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade kids.
Christmas Spelling Activity for Kids
This Christmas Spelling activity is great for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. It will work with any spelling list with options for 8-20 words as well as a spelling list printable.
Christmas Homeschooling FUN!
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Color by Number (Preschool / K)
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- Gingerbread Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- December Spelling Tests (language arts K-6th)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Download Christmas Spelling Activity
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!