We love making learning fun. Kids will not only have a better time learning, but most remember the material better too!
I feel math worksheets are important for helping kids achieve math fluency … so we decided to create a very different and fun math worksheet for kids!
Math Worksheets - SubtractionsThese subtraction worksheets are great to help kids practice. They are great for 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
We are really enjoying this math worksheet twist using playing cards. My kids thought it was so cool how they were constantly changing – the math equations will be different each and every time we played!
To play, just flip over a card and write the two numbers in the top boxes. Then flip over another number and write it in the third box. Finally,solve the equation and write the difference.
These black and white worksheets can be used once or they can be laminated and used with a dry erase markers to use over and over as needed.
There are 9 different themed Deck of Cards Math – Subtraction worksheets including snowflakes, clovers, apples, pumpkins, ornaments and more to add some seasonal fun to your school day.
More Activities for 1st-3rd Grade
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Skip Counting Posters
- Top 25 Chapter Book Series for 1st-3rd Grade Kids
- 20 Really Fun Science Activities for Kids
- Super Hero Readers
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Princess Reading Logs
- Minion Contractions
- 2nd Grade Spelling Word Crossword Puzzles
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
- Dictionary Detectives
- Parts of Speech BINGO
Download FREE Math Worksheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!