This f is for frog activity pack is a great way for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice letter recognition and beginning sounds while having fun with a frog printable for your next spring or frog theme. Simply print pdf file with f is for frog worksheet and you are ready to hop, play, and learn!
F is for Frog
Make learning fun with this cute, happy frog worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners! Use this f is for frog pack along with your preschool frog theme or spring theme for preschoolers. This letter f worksheet is a fun way for kids to practice a variety of early literacy skills with fun frog activities for preschoolers! Plus it is super easy to prepare. Just print and go! If you’d like to make these pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pouch and have kids use a marker to complete them.
F is for frog printable
F for Frog
Engage your kiddos this summer with these free frog printables. Inside this frog-themed mini pack, you’ll find the letter f for frog learning activities:
- What Begins with F? – Kids will color pictures of items that begin with the F sound.
- Handwriting practice – Kids will trace the letters F and f, and they’ll trace a complete sentence. This is a great time to point out that sentences begin with capital letters and end with a punctuation mark.
- Letter hunt – Preschoolers will hunt for letters F and f among other letters of the alphabet. This is a great activity that helps little ones work on visual discrimination.
- Color-by-letter – Students will follow the code provided to color a mystery picture.
f is for frog worksheet
- Letter maze – Children will trace a path of Ff’s through the maze.
- Color and trace – Kids will trace three sentences and color some frogs.
- Find and color – This is another visual discrimination practice page as kids hunt for letters F and f among other letters of the alphabet.
- F is for frog – Color the picture.
- Beginning sounds – Kids will trace some words and color images of things that begin with the letter F.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
Fun Spring Activities for Kids
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- Easy-to-Make Balloon Cd Hoovercraft
- Spring Scavenger Hunt BINGO
- Free Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Plus don’t miss these dr seuss activities too
- 100 things to do on a rainy day
- Fun-to-make drawbot for kids
Frog worksheets for preschoolers
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> F is for frog Worksheets <<