This f is for frog activity pack is a great way for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice letter recognition and beginning sounds while having fun with a frog printable for your next spring or frog theme. Siimply download pdf file with f is for frog worksheet and you are ready to hop, play, and learn!
F is for Frog
Make learning fun with this cute, happy frog worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners! Use this f is for frog pack along with your preschool frog theme or spring theme for preschoolers. This letter f worksheet is a fun way for kids to practice a variety of early literacy skills with fun frog activities for preschoolers! Plus it is super easy to prepare. Just print and go! If you’d like to make these pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pouch and have kids use a marker to complete them.
F is for frog worksheet
Letter f frog
Engage your kiddos this summer with these free frog printables. Inside this frog-themed mini pack, you’ll find the letter f for frog learning activities:
- What Begins with F? – Kids will color pictures of items that begin with the F sound.
- Handwriting practice – Kids will trace the letters F and f, and they’ll trace a complete sentence. This is a great time to point out that sentences begin with capital letters and end with a punctuation mark.
- Letter hunt – Preschoolers will hunt for letters F and f among other letters of the alphabet. This is a great activity that helps little ones work on visual discrimination.
- Color-by-letter – Students will follow the code provided to color a mystery picture.
- Letter maze – Children will trace a path of Ff’s through the maze.
- Color and trace – Kids will trace three sentences and color some frogs.
- Find and color – This is another visual discrimination practice page as kids hunt for letters F and f among other letters of the alphabet.
- F is for frog – Color the picture.
- Beginning sounds – Kids will trace some words and color images of things that begin with the letter F.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Letter f worksheet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!