If you are looking for a fun, simple way to introduce kids to simple machines this printable mini book is perfect!
This free printable, black and white book is geared at kids in Kindergarten – 5th grade.
It can be used along with hands on simple machine unit, as a pocket guide, with a simple machines scavenger hunt, or as a science reader for kids.
Simple Machines Mini BookThis simple to make mini book with help introduce or reinforce the six simple machines. This is a great science lesson for kids from K-5th grade.
To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white. Kids can color in the simple machines throughout the book if they like. It is then cleverly folded to make a pocket size mini book.
The simple machine mini book includes:
- what the 6 simple machines are
- a picture of each simple machine to help kids visualize it
- a definition of each simple machine
- examples of all 6 simple machines
- review of the 6 simple machines
How to Make Simple Machines Mini Book
Take a peak at how to make this simple, printable mini book and what’s inside in this short video:
More Simple Machines for Kids
- Simple Machines – Inclined Planes
- Simple Machines –Wheels & Axel
- Simple Machines – Gears
- Simple Machines –Wedges & Screws
- Simple Machines – Levers & Pulleys
- I Spy Simple Machines Book
- Simple Machines Mini Book
- Simple Machines Game
Download Simple Machines Mini Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from EduClips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!