- Hundreds Battleship Game
- Apple Number Bonds Activity
- Blueberry Muffin Math
- Candy Corn Number Puzzles
- Catch 20 Bugs Math Game
- Cootie Catcher Math Game
- My Little 1-5 Math Books
- Quick and Easy Subitizing
- Quick and Easy Number Stories
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Firefly Catch Game (addition/subtraction)
- Ice Cream Place Value Activity
- Ladybug Addition
- Monster Googly Eyes Counting
- Playdough PLAY Mat - Numbers
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Telling Time Puzzles
- Tic-Tac-Toe Math Game
Addition & Subtraction Board Game: Math Fluency within 5It's one thing to be able to count to 5, but quite another to quickly be able to add and subtract within those 5 numbers (or 6, if you include 0).
How to preparePrint in color OR black and white game versions onto card stock.
- Cut out the spinner by cutting around the circle OR simply cutting a square shape that includes the spinner.
- Use a pencil tip and paper clip to spin OR add a brad.
- OR make a hole in the center, add a split pin and attach a paper clip for spinning.
- Cut out of card, slip into a paper clip and get them to stand up by adding blu tac or play dough to the bottom of the paper clip.
How to Play
- Place counters on START
- Spin the spinner
- Hold the number in your mind
- Move your counter to the next space that matches the number on the spinner
- Take it in turns, moving around the board to the END.
Download Math Fluency within 5 BoardgameBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.