Teaching Kids to Skip CountSometimes it is hard for kids to understand the concept of skip counting. I made these simple Skip Counting Visuals to help kids grasp the concept of skip counting.
There is a visual for Counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s.
Skip counting is the first step in teaching kids multiplication. Kids who know their skip counting quickly and effortlessly, will have a smoother transition into multiplication and will know those multiplication facts quickly for better math fluency.
Skip Counting Activities for Kids
- Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Paths (9s-10s)
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Oregon Trail Skip Counting File Folder Game
- Number Trains
- All our cool math games & activities
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
Download Skip Counting Visual Explanation
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!