This activity can be used again and again to help your child achieve proficiency.
Use numbers up through 10 for Kindergarten (or farther if your child is ready) and 11-32 for your 1st grader.
Number Bond Example:For example on the 18 flower. What plus 9 will give you 18? Continue counting up from 9 – 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. You counted 9 more numbers so you’d write a 9 on the opposite leaf. Now work on the pair of leaves with a 14 What plus 14 will give you 18.
Download FREE Flower Number Bonds Math Activity
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- Homeschooling: This is How I teach Preschool – 2nd Grade
- FREE Homeschooling Forms to Help you get Organized
- Our Homeschool Workboxes
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice (works with any spelling list)
- A to Z Letter Find
- 20+ Really Fun Science Activities for Kids
- Free Monthly Family Meal Planner (with weekly printable grocery list)