This is such a fun, hands on way for kids to practice addition!
My goal is to make learning FUN! And kids need a LOT of practice with addition and subtraction to gain math fluency. This activity is great for Kindergarten and 1st graders to get practice without appearing tedious.
Addition GameAs I prepared for our farm week, I made some new printables to teach with our new theme. I created Hoppy Frog Math to help Goofy & Minnie learn/practice addition of numbers 0-20 in a fun, playful. way. Check it out.
- Print file in color, preferably on cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Cut out the frogs & lily pads
- Have your child add up the numbers on the frog (you can use manipulatives such as pom poms, rocks, abacus, etc. to help).
- Put The frog on the correct lily pad (1-20).
- There will be multiple frogs per lily pad.
More Addition & Subtraction Activities for Kids
- Christmas Fact Families – Addition & Subtraction
- Solve & Stamp Christmas Math for Kids (addition & subtraction)
- Christmas Color by Number (addition & subtraction)
- Subtraction Flashcards
- Addition Flashcards
- Hoppy Frog Math – Adding 0-20
- Flower Number Bonds Activity (addition & subtraction)
- Spring Birds Addition File Folder Game
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Subtraction Aquarium File Folder game
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes (addition & subtraction)
Download Hoppy Frog Math
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!