This is a fun, free printable game to help kids of all age practice key sight words!
There are several editions of Crazy Roads Sight Words Game including Pre-Primer, Primer (this one) , and 1st Grade editions.
This is such a great way for kids of all ages to master these words they will be reading and spelling over and over throughout their lives.
Primer Sight Words Game – Crazy RoadsThis game is very easy to set-up. Just print the orange Primer tiles in color and laminate (we use this laminator and these laminator sheets). Now cut apart.
Here is a quick peak at the game. Complete instructions on how to play are included in the download.
FREE Kindergarten Resources
- 50 Books Kindergartners can Read Themselves (printable bookmarks)
- A to Z Letter Find
- Add a Vowel Spelling Practice
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Kindergarten Sliders
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Kindergarten Number Practice 1-20
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
Download Crazy Road Primer Sight Words Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!