Toddlers & Preschoolers love "doing school" and creating projects of their very own.
Here is a simple, fun, and effective way to help younger children learn about colors.
Learning Colors Book for Toddlers & PreschoolersThis is so simple, just print and fold to make the color book.
Kids will identify the colors and color in the oval on each crayon with the corresponding color.
Then, kids can trace the color word to start working on those fine motor skills they are going to be needing in just a couple years!
More Color Activities for Kids
- Color Flashcards300+ Free Coloring Pages for Kids
- 27 COLORFUL Kids Activities
- My Color Book (different style than above)
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.