Thanksgiving is a great time for teaching kids about being thankful for the things they have, as well as about the history of the holiday. This Thanksgiving Printable Pack is filled with so many math and literacy activities for children in preschool and kindergarten, that they will be having too much fun to realize they are learning.
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
- Free Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- 30 November Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Color Matching
- Free Turkey Word Families Sort
- Printable Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Thanksgiving Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Free Thanksgiving BINGO
This massive thanksgiving printable pack contains over 80 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing on the Thanksgiving theme. In addition to a printer and paper, children will need books about Thanksgiving, pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as coloring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities.
Free Thanksgiving Worksheets
All the activities in this printable pack are:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Thanksgiving Printable Pack
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Preschool Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Make A Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- I’m Thankful For: – Write what you are thankful for.
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order
- My Thanksgiving Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each Thanksgiving object.
You may also like:
Download Thanksgiving Printable Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.