I love teaching my kids about different countries and cultures!
Not only are kids naturally curious at this age, but they love learning and appreciate other cultures and customs.
These free printable China Books are perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade kids.
Facts About China
These books require NO PREP!
Just print out the cover (Chinese boy or Chinese girl) and pages you want. Cut the page in half, stack, and staple together to make your facts about China book for kids.
There are 2 choices as to the inside pages (as you can see above):
- Simple - fewer words with one key word for children to trace (Preschool / Kindergarten)
- "Regular" - more information (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade kids)
There are 11 pages in each book that cover various facts about China:
- Map (including population, Yangtze River, Gobi Desert, Mount Everest, and capital Beijing)
- Flag (language and alphabet)
- Great Wall of China
- The Terracotta Army
- Dynasties and The Forbidden City
- Cultural Differences (food, family dynamics)
- things invented in China
Download China Mini Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers must purchase a licensed version at TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Educlips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!