Do your kids love making music?
Most toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids naturally love music and are looking for ways to make music out of pots & pans or anything else they can get their hands on.
It’s actually good for them. Music stimulates a different parts of kids brains and has actually been proven to improve math scores.
Take a peak at these 20 homemade musical instruments over at Meaningful Mama.
Preschool Kids Activities
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids