Solve It! is a fun way for kids to learn about nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. This free printable language arts game is perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade.
Noun, Verb, Pronoun, Adverb, and Adjective Game
Solve It! is a fun, easy to play, educational game for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Students will solve case files by correctly identifying nouns, verbs, pronouns, adjectives, and adverbs.
The FREE Printable Game includes:
- 30” x 8” game board (that is 3 sheets of paper taped together)
- Instructions for printing & playing (including labels for folder storage)
- Briefcases (per student to remind them what each part of speech means)
- Case files (for students to track their case progress)
- 96 Clue cards (parts of speech with answers on back)
- You will need game pieces (marbles, manipulative, etc.)
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice (works with any spelling word list)
- Frozen Learning Pack (ages 3-7)
- Habitat Adventures Science Game (K-6th Grade)
Solve It! Learn Parts of Speech Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!