Looking for a super cute, clever, and unique snowman circles Winter Craft? Your kids will love making this snowman craft to celebrate some freshly fallen snow or the beginning of winter! This is such a clever snowman craft ideas as it uses circle sticker to create making it truly easy for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to make a beautiful winter snowman craft!
It’s beginning to look a lot like winter! We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. My children are so excited to go outside and play. It is still a little too chilly so we stayed inside and created this super cute and EASY snowman craft. This Snowman Craft for Kids uses circles to make the basic shape for a truly unique and absolutely adorable winter craft for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
This easy-to-make winter craft is an inexpensive activity for kids and a great way to work on developing fine motor skills. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this cute snowman craft is perfect for December, January, or February craft ideas!
To make this super cute snowman crafts preschool you only need a couple simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- White Construction Paper
- Hole Punch OR white circle stickers
- Blue Construction Paper
- Black Buttons (small and medium size buttons)
- Orange Construction Paper
- Brown Construction Paper
- Red Ribbon
Snowman Craft Ideas
- Punch circles out of the white construction paper. We used a 1-inch hole punch but you can use any size. Glue the circles onto the blue construction paper in the shape of a snowman.
- Use white circle stickers (easier)
Snowman Craft for Kids
- Glue small black buttons on under the orange triangle for the snowman’s mouth
- Cut two rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue one of the brown rectangles on each side of the snowman for his arms.
- Cut six small rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue three of the small, brown rectangles onto each of the snowman’s arms.
- Glue three, black buttons on for the snowman’s buttons.
Your kids are sure to have fun spending a cold, winter morning inside your warm house creating this adorable Circle Snowman.
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- This snowman craft for kids is lots of fun using the easy, homemade puffy paint!
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers