Grab this HUGE pack of Chinese New Year Worksheets to help children practice a variety of math and litearcy skills while celebrating a fun China New Years theme! These Chinese New Year Printables are filled with engaging Chinese New Year activities and cute clipart images of chinese lanterns, dragons, Zodiac Animals of the Chinese New Year, chinese flag, chinese map, chinese girl and chinese boy in traditional clothes, and more. There are a variety of china worksheets to not only practice letter tracing, shapes, counting, i spy worksheet, and more, but to introduce kids to different cultures including the amazing country of China.
Chinese New Year Printables
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these low prep Chinese New Year themed printables for helping young children work on math and literacy skills. These free worksheets are perfect for students of varying ages. Use these in literacy and math centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a Chinese New Year study.
Chinese New Year Worksheets
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf download file. Download this and print off all the pages. Children will need bingo daubers, pencils, pens and markers to complete the activities in this pack. These pages can also be done using crayons, markers, colored, pencils, playdough balls, unifix cubes, buttons, etc.
If you choose to laminate many of these pages, children will need a dry-erase marker to complete some of the pages as well as counters, pom poms or buttons mark some of the answers.
Chinese New Years for Kids
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Zodiac Animals Poster – one in color and a different version of the poster in black and white
- Chinese New Year do-a-dot page
- Trace the Lines page
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pictures and place in alphabetical order
- Unscramble the names of the animals
- Trace the names of the animals
- Count to 12 by tracing the numbers and filling in the blanks
- Count the pictures and color in the correct number
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Shape Matching – Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures – Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Ten Frames – Count to 10 using the 10 frames.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
Looking for way to learn more about China for Kids? You will love these ideas, china workshets, china printables, and china activities for kids of all ages:
- China Information For Kids – free printable book to read color and learn
- Free Printable China Coloring Pages
- Super cute pack of Chinese New Year Worksheets
- Chinese New Year Worksheets with Do a Dot markers
- Fun Chinese New Year Crafts and Activities for Kids
- China I Spy Worksheet
- Chinese New Year Activities for Preschool
Free chinese new year printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set) For classroom use please purchase a licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!