Kids love lift the flap books.
I think it is because they get to be active while reading.
So why not pair lift the flap books & science for an engaging book for young kids to learn about flowers!
Learn About Flower Parts
If you are wanting more hands on activities make sure to check out our entire Seeds & Plants Unit.
For this activity all you need is to print out the Flower Parts Flip Book. Fold on the solid lines, cut the dotted lines. Now paste the plant labels inside the flaps and you have your very own interactive science flip book.
Note: You can print this in color or black and white for students to color in.
Your students are going to love this!
More Flower & Garden Activities for Kids
- Plant Life cycle Observation Book
- Tips for Gardening with Kids
- Bead Flower Craft
- Homemade Flower Crafts for Kids to Make
- Painting with Flowers
- How to Make a Flower Crown
- Flower Number bonds Math (K/1st)
Download Flower Parts Flip Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use. To share with other parents/teachers please share a link to this post. Thanks!
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!