Kids will have fun using bingo daubers to complete these super cute Outer Space themed do a dot printables. These dot marker printables are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to work on 1:1 correspondence, improving hand eye coordination and looking for fun, no-prep space printables.
Use these fun dot marker printables with bingo markers for kids to have fun with a space theme for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. These preschool space theme printables are such fun activity sheets to make with dot markers. Included in these space worksheets for preschool are rocket page, alien space craft page, earth bingo marker coloring sheet, the sun coloring page, and plants bingo dauber page.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love using these free space printables with children as seat work, space activities, learning centers, and more.
Preschool Space Theme Printables
Do a dot markers are so fun because they are different. They are used differently than other writing utensils and make a complete circle when used. These dot stamping markers are also beneficial for kids. When kids are using these dot markers, they are strengthening their hand eye coordination. The point is to get the dot in the center of the circle. This takes hand strengthening and hand eye coordination. Hand dexterity also improves as the marker is held and flipped. This helps with fine motor skills as well.
Space worksheets for preschool
These space themed dot art printables are such a fun way to encourage creativity in a different way. You can prepare these for your children in two different ways. To use do a dot markers, just print the printable set and give them to your kids. Your children can try to dot inside each of the circles and ‘color’ the pages.
You could also laminate the pages and have children color in the circles with dry erase markers.
Solar system free printables
This set is all about outer space. Some are ‘real life’ space images, including the planets and the sun. While others are more for fun, like the UFO.
Each of the pages are labeled, which is a fun way to add in a little extra place for kids to add colors or patterns. These do a dot worksheets are a perfect way to strengthen skills, creativity and have fun!
Free Solar System Printables
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of Free Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- Solar system worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Paint Stick Solar System Project for Kids
- Space Worksheets for Kindergartners
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Solar System Colouring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Constellations Book for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
- Free Constellation Flashcards
- Moon Phases Worksheets
- Planets Printable Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Do a dot worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative, and free do a dot printables for kids of all ages? Try these ideas and resources:
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Counting on the Farm Do a Dot Printables
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Find a Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Phonics Beginning Sound Do a Dot Printables
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
Free Space Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply