You are going to love this free printable Pizza sentence building games! Students will have fun with this silly sentences activity to practice making sentences. In addition, children will practice parts of speech like: noun, verb, pronoun, article, conjunctive, adjective, adverb, and more. Download and print this educational activity for first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Sentences for Kids
Kids need lots of practice to learn to write sentences. This Sentence Building Games with a fun pizza parlor themes is a fun, printable English activity for elementary age kids in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4 students to practice parts of speech and writing sentences. This is such a fun, hands on educational activity!
Sentence Building Games
This fun, sentence building games printable is perfect for kids learning to make sentences. Just print and use your laminator for the parts of speech ingredients.
The “recipe cards” are available in black and white or color with two different types of lines. We like to laminate the color ones and use with dry erase markers so we can use them again and again. To track how your student is doing have them fill in the “My recipes” page to see all the sentences they made playing Sentences Pizza Parlor.
Silly Sentences Game
To set-up the sentence building game, make stacks of like ingredients and pick a “recipe card” to use.
Pick one ingredient from each stack and write the word on your recipe card. Now students will use the ingredients to make up their own Pizza sentence using whichever ingredients they choose.
Students have found it very helpful to have the actual cards to arrange and re-arrange until they form a sentence.
Hint: Students can season their sentences with any article spices they like.
Sentence Building Games Printable Free
Pizza Activities for Kids
- Pizza Worksheets help early learners practice math and literacy skills
- 2-in-1 free printable Pizza Fractions Games
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Help kids work on reading comprehension with this pizza reading comprehension
- Printable Pizza Fractions Game
- Simple, hands-on Pizza Counting Games
- Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe – yum!
- Homemade Breakfast Pizza – our kids favorite
- Yummy Pizza Quesadilla – quick, easy lunch
Sentence Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun ways for kids to learn to write a sentence. Try these:
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Trace and Write Sentences with primer sight words Worksheets
- Hands-on Build a Sentence with Lego
- Building pre primer sight word sentences Worksheets
- Fun, Silly Sentences Activity
- S’mores Complete Sentences Game
- Fun Mystery Code Sentences
- Farm Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
More Language Arts Activates for Kids
- Building Sentences Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Dictionary Detectives
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Ice Cream Word Endings
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- Minion Contractions
- My Spelling Dictionary
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Reading Logs
- S’more Sentence Game
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Sentences Pizza Parlor
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> TEACHERS Download <<