Who said math worksheets had to be boring?
These math worksheets are FUN, engaging, and because they are ever changing they are excellent for practicing multiplication and building math fluency.
Use these with 2nd grade-6th grade students.
All you need for this no prep math activity is:
- free printable deck of cards math worksheets (pick your favorite style, you only need to print 1 sheet per student).
- a deck of cards
- (optional) use a laminator and dry erase markers to save costs!
Now have your student flip over a card at a time from a shuffled deck to fill in the equation blanks. Once they are all filled in your student will have fun solving the math equations.
Now wipe clean and you are ready to play again today or any other day.
Hint: You can leave in the face cards and make them 10 (2 side-by-side squares) or leave them out. We use ace's as 1.
Not only is this a fun math worksheet, but the equations will be different every time you play. That provides a lot of practice without as much printing!
More Deck of Cards MathIf you find you love this type of math worksheet as much as we do, here are addition, subtraction, and division Deck of Cards Math worksheets:
FREE Multiplication GAMES for Kids
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don't Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice (coming soon)
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)