This list of arts and crafts for kids includes a lot of fun, clever ideas for kids to try. Children from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students will love these new craft ideas! They will enjoy using their imaginations as they create paintings, crafts, projects and more.
Arts and Crafts for Kids
There are so many arts and crafts for kids to make all year long. These arts and craft will give kids hands-on activities that will turn out beautifully. From cupcake liners transformed into an octopus to raised salt paintings, these arts and crafts will be fun. So try one of these art project for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students this month!
- Bubble Paint Flower Hydrangeas – Bubble paint makes everything fun, especially these hydrangea flowers.
- Watercolor and Crayon Ocean Craft – This ocean craft is easy and fun to make!
- Painted Flowers Craft for Kids – Not only is this craft fun, but it’s also easy to make.
- Easy Magazine Flowers – Old magazine pages can be transformed into flowers with this simple craft.
- Paper Plate Fish Craft – This paper plate will be transformed into a fish with a few supplies.
- Bubble Wrap Apple Tree Craft – Kids will have fun making this apple tree craft using bubble wrap.
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Ocean Craft – A simple cupcake liner can be transformed into an octopus with this craft.
- DIY Sunflower Craft – Create a beautiful sunflower with this easy craft for kids.
- Rainbow Raised Salt Painting – This raised salt method of painting gives the finished product dimension.
- Poppy Flower Craft for Kids – These realistic flowers are easy for kids to make.
- Foil Painting Sensory Art – Kids will have a blast with this sensory art project.
- Black Glue Heart Art Project – This art project looks like stained glass. Kids can make hearts or any other object they want.
- Crayon Resist Art Project – Kids can create hidden pictures or messages with this crayon resist art project.
- Jellyfish Cupcake Liner Craft – Who knew a cupcake liner could become a jellyfish! Kids will love this craft.
- Make Forkie Characters for Toy Story 4 – Toy Story fans will love making this Forkie craft.
Art and Craft Ideas
Looking for more hands-on arts and crafts? These projects are hands-on and engaging. Kids will build birdseed hearts, tye die objects and create animals and favorite characters out of toilet paper rolls. No matter which project they choose, kids will have fun using their hands and creating.
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft – This ice cream stick craft is fun for kids to make.
- Simple Mason Jar Lid Craft with Flowers – Here’s a flower craft that kids will love making year-round.
- Bird Seed Hearts – Kids will love making birdseed hearts using just a few ingredients.
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids -Silly grass crafts will get kids excited about science and art.
- Aladdin Cardboard Tubes Craft -Toilet paper tubes can be upcycled into these adorable Aladdin crafts.
- Shape Monster Craft for Kids – Shapes can be transformed into fun monsters with a little bit of imagination.
- DIY Tie-Dye Everything – Tie-dye craft is super fun for kids to make … there are so many options!
- Airplane Puppet Craft – Here’s how kids can make an airplane puppet craft. It’s easy and fun!
- Sew a Softie Craft – Kids will get to practice their sewing and fine motor skills while making this craft.
- Pop Up Butterfly Craft – Make a pop-up butterfly craft any day of the year.
- Toilet Paper Rolls Owls – These adorable owls are made with a few easy supplies, such as toilet paper rolls.
- DIY Paper Spinner Toys – When kids are done with this craft, they’ll have a fun toy to play with.
- Sharpie Coaster Craft for Kids – Not only is this craft adorable, it’s also practical to have around the house!
- Easy Dragonfly Craft Project – Just a few supplies and creativity, and kids can easily make this dragonfly craft.
- Washi Tape Robot – Grab out the washi tape and get ready for fun with this craft.
Craft Ideas for Kids
Arts and crafts give kids a creative outlet for their imaginations. No matter how many kids are doing the same craft, their individuality will shine as they create something that no one else has.