Kids will not only learn the days and months of the year, but they will start to understand how time goes by.
This free printable calendar was made to be used with kid favorite bingo markers, although you could use it with stickers or crayons too.
I highly suggest using this with your Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade student.
Bingo Marker Calendar for Kids
My kids love using bingo markers so I whipped up this 2015-2016 calendar with them in mind. Again, this could easily be used with stickers or crayons if you prefer.
How to Use it:
- Color the picture at the top (optional)
- Have child say the date (Today is Monday, March 16th, 2015.)
- Ask your child what day of the week yesterday was or tomorrow will be
- Ask your child what month comes next or you just finished
- Point out any special events like birthdays or holidays coming up that month
- We use one color for weekdays and another one for weekends
Science Activities for Kids
- 18 Awesome Solar System Projects for Kids
- Fall Leaf Scavenger Hunt
- 19 Science Experiments for Kids
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Reports
- 27 FUN Kids Activities using Candy
- Human Body Kids Activities
- 40 Summer Science Activities for Kids
Download 2016-2017 Bingo Marker Calendars
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!