By tracking days on these free printable calendars kids will have a better concept of time and will learn the months and days at the same time.
This free printable calendar was made to allow kids to trace the month names and numbers. In addition to tracing you can use kid favorite bingo markers, stickers or crayons too.
This is a great resource to teach Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade student.
Printable Calendar - Trace the Numbers 2016-17
My kids love counting days with these free printable calendars. We love to use these by tracing the numbers with markers and then stamping the days of the week with bingo markers.
How to Use it:
- Color the picture at the top (optional)
- Have child say the date (Today is Monday, March 16th, 2015.)
- Ask your child what day of the week yesterday was or tomorrow will be
- Ask your child what month comes next or you just finished
- Point out any special events like birthdays or holidays coming up that month
- We use one color for weekdays and another one for weekends
More Free Printables You’ll LOVE!
- Flower Parts Flip Book
- Alphabet Dot-to-Dot Worksheets
- Simple Machines Mini Book
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Castle Coloring Pages
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts (Toddler-6th Grade)
Download 2016-2017 Trace the Numbers Calendars
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!