Just print a gameboard and pieces for each player, cut out the acessories, grab a dice and you are ready to play.
To play just roll the dice and grab the part indicated by the dice. (just like Cooties) If you roll a double you can grab a 2nd item (arm or feet) or exchange a part you have.
The player who completes their Christmas Mr. Potato Head first.
Make it an Educational Christmas Game
If you'd like to make this a fun, educational Christmas game instead try one of these clever ideas:
- MATH - Answer a math flashcard correctly before you get to roll the dice
- SPELLING - Get a spelling word correct before you get to roll the dice
- GEOGRAPHY - Find the country and you get to roll the dice
- CHORE CHART - When a chore is completed you get to roll the dice or add a part
The options are truly endless!
Download Roll A Christmas Mr. Potato Head
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!