Alphabet -O – An Alphabetizing Game for KidsThis is such a fun way to learn and practice alphabetizing with Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students!
This game was inspired by Racko (a fun number game). We use the card holders from that game, but you can still play without them if you prefer.
Alphabet-O is for children ages 5+ and can be played with 2-4 players. (it can be used solo in practice mode)
The game uses both upper and lower case letters to help kids with letter recognition and fluency. Letters are staggered to visually help early learners see when the alphabet letters are in order from A to Z.
Just download the free printable game below, print, laminate, and cut cards apart. Then play according to instructions included in the download.
Two Ways to Play
- Follow the included instructions
- Lightening Round – just deal out 10 cards and the first to put them in the correct order yells Alphabet-O
More FREE Language Arts Games for Kids
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
- Punctuation Car File Folder Game
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Noun / Verb Food Sort
- Smore Sentence Game
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- 1st Grade Spelling Words – WORD SEARCHES
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Minion Contractions
- Dictionary Detectives
- Parts of Speech BINGO
Download Alphabetizing Game for Kids
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!