Kids will love practice alphabetizing using this FUN, free printable game. This is great for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
More FREE Language Arts Games for Kids
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
- Punctuation Car File Folder Game
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Noun / Verb Food Sort
- Smore Sentence Game
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- 1st Grade Spelling Words – WORD SEARCHES
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Minion Contractions
- Dictionary Detectives
- Parts of Speech BINGO
Alphabetizing Game for Kids
I always like making our homeschool fun by turning practice into fun games. My kids not only learn, but are eager learners who have fun in the process! This is such a fun way to learn and practice alphabetizing with Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students! This game was inspired by Racko (a fun number game). We use the card holders from that game, but you can still play without them if you prefer.
Alphabet-O is for children ages 5+ and can be played with 2-4 players. (it can be used solo in practice mode)
The game uses both upper and lower case letters to help kids with letter recognition and fluency. Letters are staggered to visually help early learners see when the alphabet letters are in order from A to Z. [[ Alphabet Printables ]]
Just download the free printable game below, print, laminate, and cut cards apart. Then play according to instructions included in the download.
Two Ways to Play
- Follow the included instructions
- Lightening Round – just deal out 10 cards and the first to put them in the correct order yells Alphabet-O
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download Alphabetizing Game for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!