This is such a cute, simple craft for kids from Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten to 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade and more.
You can use this for a preschool farm unit, for book study on If you Give a Pig a Pancake, or as a craft for Jesus Driving out Evil Spirits for Sunday School Lessons.
Simple Paper Pig Craft
You will need to print one page on pink cardstock per child.
Now cut out the circle, triangle, and rectangle shapes.
Note: You can print out a plain page or one with the Sunday School Lesson information on it.
Now glue the shapes onto the large circle to create a pig.
To begin glue on the two rectangle doubles on the bottom.
Now glue the medium size circle towards the bottom of the circle followed by the smallest circle that represents a snout.
Now glue the triangle ears on the top of the medium circle to make the pig’s ears. Finally attach google eyes.
Now use a hole punch to make a hole through the top of the large circle. Insert a pink pipe cleaner through the hole and twist together the ends to make loop so you can hang the pig.
Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits Sunday School Craft
We used this craft for our Sunday School Lesson talking about how Jesus drove out evil spirits from Mark 1:21-28 and Mark 5:1-13.
You will need one printed page, 2 google eyes, and 1 pink pipe cleaner per student plus access to scissors and glue.
On the back is printed:
Even evil spirits know who Jesus is! We should all study about God too. We made a pig that the kids could hang on their door as a reminder to read the Bible and keep distractions away while they learn about God.
Bible Crafts for Kids
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Nehemiah Inspects the Wall
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Luke 2)
- Jesus' Baptism
- Jesus is Tempted
- 12 Disciples
- Jesus and Nicodemus: Measuring God's Love
- Jesus Heals Officials Son from Capernaum
- Army of Spoons
Download Shape Pig Craft
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use – to share with others, please refer them to this post for them to download their own copy.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Download Shape Pig Craft <<