Nothing says spring like rainbows! Celebrate beautiful rainbows for kids with these fun engaging rainbow projects for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too! We have pretty rainbow crafts for kids, rainbow printables, rainbow science, and rainbow activities too! Use these as a springboard for a rainbow theme or teaching children about colors and color mixing too!
Enjoy a world of beautiful color with lots of ideas to explore rainbows for kids. These rainbow activities for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students are sure to engage kids during March, April, May, June, and summer too when they can hunt for rainbows in the sky after it rains. Use these rainbow crafts in your classroom or try the rainbow experiments in your homeschool science lesson. Or simply add these rainbow activity ideas to make your days extra fun and memorable. No matter how you use these – they are sure to be LOADS of fun!
Rainbow Science Activity
Looking for fun rainbow experiment ideas to get kids excited about exploring the world around them? Don’t miss these clever rainbow activity ideas!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Capillary Action Experiment
Rainbow activities for 1st grade
- Easy Rainbow in a jar experiment with sugar
- Amazing growing a rainbow capillary action experiment
- Colorful candy science experiment
- Magical Color Changing Milk Experiment
- Colorful Polymer Experiments
- Beautiful Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet
- Heat-Sensitive Color Chaning Slime
Snag these rainbow worksheets and printable rainbow activities to make learning fun this spring:
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Read and Dab Rainbow Activity for Kindergarten
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
Preschool rainbow craft
Looking for some really cute, simple, and beautiful rainbow craft ideas? Check out these fun rainbow crafts for preschoolers!
- Yarn Wrapped Rainbow Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
Rainbow activities for preschoolers
Maybe your kiddo isn’t the crafty type. That’s okay – we’ve got lots of fun rainbow activities for kids to try too! From rainbow math, painting with cars, rainbow slime, a yummy rainbow snack, and more!
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Foam Puzzle Rainbow Activity for Preschoolers
- Bubble Snake Rainbow Activities
Rainbow crafts for kids
With all these fun rainbow activity ideas for elementary age kids you are ready for a fun St Patricks Day, spring, weather unit, or r is for rainbow learning! Which one will you try first?
Leave a Reply