Make spelling games out of plastic easter eggs for some fun, hands on learning for kids.
Free Easter Printables for Kids
- Free Easter Egg Alphabet Tracing
- Easter Word Families Activity
- Cute Easter Count to 20 Math Puzzles
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Fun Easter Mazes
- Hundreds Chart Easter Coloring
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Basket Math Challenge
Easter Egg Early Learning Fun
If you are looking for a way to incorporate kid-favorite Easter Eggs into your learning try these Easter Egg Early Learning Fun.
First, set-up a space like the above picture by choosing:
- Animals your child (3-8 years) knows (make sure they fit in your size Easter eggs)
- Letters each animal starts with,
- Easter Eggs – one for each match.
Have your child grab an animal, the correct starting letter, and put them in matching Easter Eggs.
You can make the activity harder for older children by having them find the last letter, or spelling the word (you will need small letters for this!)
This activity is not only great for learning letter sounds & letters, but also reinforces colors, fine motor skills (closing the eggs) and is a lot of FUN!
At the end of the activity my kids thought it was HILARIOUS to shake the eggs & “crack” them in a bowl.
So what Easter Egg fun are you having this season?