Kids will have so much fun putting together this cut and paste days of the week book.
They will learn the order and how to spell the days of the week.
This activity is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
Days of the Week
This activity couldn’t be easier:
- Cut & paste days of the week words
- Color each page
- Staple the pages together to make a book
More Hungry Caterpillar Inspired Activities
- Hungry Caterpillar Number Book
- Hungry Caterpillars Money Games
- 26 Very Hungry Caterpillar Crafts
- Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party
- Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards #1-16
- Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets (Preschool-2nd grade)
Download Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from My Clipart Store
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!