This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.
My preschooler is a huge fan of Doc McStuffins! It’s such a cute show, who can blame her!
Since I always like to organizing our crafts and learning activities around my kids interests, I decided I needed to make some Doc McStuffins printables.
Doc McStuffins Preschool Worksheets (PreK-2nd Grade)
I made this FREE Disney Junior Doc McStuffins Inspired Printable Pack for kids ages 2-7 years old. There is lots of learning for preschoolers and for older siblings to join in on the fun too. Here is a little of what is included in this pack:
- Pre-Writing Pages
- Cutting Practice
- Upper and Lowercase D’s
- Build a World
- Sorting Upper/Lower Case “D” Bandaids
- Doctor Vocabulary
- Cut & Paste Follow Directions
- Odd/Even Doctor Tool Sort
- Counting (1 to 12)
- Which One is Different?
- Complete the Pattern
- Basic Addition
- Bingo Marker Mysttery Pictures
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Mazes
- and so much more!
More Preschool Worksheets
- Frozen Inspired Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Inspired Worksheets
- Disney Princess Inspired Worksheets
- Monsters University Inspired Worksheets
- This is for individual use only (to share, please share a this post, not the download)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from Graphos
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- This is not a licensed Disney product. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Disney Enterprises.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
Download Doc McStuffins Preschool Worksheets (Subscriber Freebie)If you'd like to download the Doc McStuffins Pack for FREE all you need to do is subscribe to get my free email updates. (There are MANY other freebies for subscribers as well!!)
Sign up below and you'll be sent a confirmation email. After you click confirm within the email, it will open the special Subscriber Only Freebie Page. You will also be able to access this page again using the link at the bottom of each and every newsletter you get from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Just sign-up here and receive your FREE Subscriber only printables!
Note: If you are already subscribed, just look at the bottom of today's email and click on the blue circle that says "Subscriber Freebies"Email addresses are not sold or used to spam you. You will only get emails from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Emails will come out up to once daily, but only when there is new content on the blog. I hope you enjoy this convenient method to keep up with all the great preschool and homeschool ideas and printables we offer!