Kids are going to have fun practicing sight words, sentences, reading comprehension with this fun farm themed Create-Your-Own Reader.
This activity is suitable for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
If you are looking for more farm themed resources make sure to check out:
- 25 Farm Crafts
- Farm Cutting Practice
- Farm Worksheets for Kids
- Farm Creative Writing Prompts
- Farm Coloring Pages
- Nocturnal Farm Animals Game
- Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
Sight Words & Building SentencesFollowing is an example of a page in the free printable Sight Word Reader. Kids will color and cut & paste to complete their very own reader filled with pre-primer, primer, and 1st grade Dolch sight words.
Take a Closer Look at the Create Your Own Reader Series
More Worksheets & Games for 1st & 2nd Graders
- 100s chart
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- 100 Books for 1st Graders to Read THEMSELVES (by book level)
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Best Chapter Books to Read Aloud to 1st Graders
- Book Report
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Punctuation Car File Folder Game
- S’more Sentence Game
Download I Live on the Farm Reader
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!