Have you ever tried hatching baby chickens?
It is a really fun and educational activity for kids. If you work it out with a local farmer, many will let you hatch eggs free as long as you are willing to bring back all the baby chicks (win-win!).
So if you decided to take part in this fun adventure of hatching chicks, here is a free pritnable hatching chicks observation book.
Hatching Baby Chickens for KidsDid you know many farmers love helping school (preschool and homeschool too!) groups by letting them hatch their chicken eggs for free in return for bringing all the baby chicks back to the farm whent hey are several weeks old?
I am always striving to make all our fun adventures as educational as possible. So I put together this Hatching Chicks book for my kids to learn and record their egg hatching and chick observations for science class.
Hatching Chickens Worksheets for Kids
Directions: Print pages front & back to make a book for each child to record their observations.
How to Hatch Baby ChickensDon’t miss our Backyard Chickens 101 where you can follow along our hatch, raising chicks, building a chicken coop, chickens laying eggs, and more!
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
More Kids Activities:
- 100 Spring Crafts & Kids Activities
- Make Art Using Rain
- Seed & Plants Unit
- 8 Spring Art Projects for Kids
- Flower Number Bond Math Activity
- Spring Coloring Pages
- Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles