Who doesn’t love to have a movie night at home? These Movie Night Printable Pack bring all the fun elements of a movie night into printable worksheets where kids can work on their math and literacy skills.
Movie Night Printable Pack
This printable pack contains over 75 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing the movie night theme. Throughout this exciting Movie Night Printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. For these, I prefer to print them out on white cardstock or paper and then laminate for durability. These activities include 3-part cards, alphabet matching cards, size sequencing cards, and shadow matching cards.
There are also many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include tracing letters, counting objects, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages.
Alphabet Movie Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Math Movie Worksheets
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Film Ten Frame Mats –Cut out the mats and film reels and cameras and practice counting by placing the correct number of film reels in each ten frame.
Movie Worksheets for Kids
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Coloring Pages –Color / decorate the pages
Download Movie Night Printable Pack
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.