This activity is geared at kids who love super heroes and are learning their letters.
To make learning the alphabet FUN!
FREE! Super Hero Alphabet Cuffs
Print alphabet cuffs and use as you see fit; we used them in a letter of the week type structure. They are great for kids to be able to look down at their wrist and remember the letter you are working on and how to correctly form their letter.
Hint: I suggest putting it on the opposite hand that they write with!
Alphabet Super Hero ActivityOnce we had transformed into alphabet super heroes we began our work as super heroes. Locating all the mischievous letter A’s in the house. Depending on your child’s age and ability you might want to:
- look for visible letter A’s (fridge magnets, on items in the pantry, in books, or out in the community)
- look for items that start with an A (apple, picture of alligator, ant, etc.)
- they can tag item with a mini post it not, take them to a masking-tape-made “jail”, or simply identify them to you.
More Super Hero Printables
- Super Hero Worksheets (Toddler-2nd grade)
- Super Hero Sight Word Readers (Toddler – 2nd grade)
- Super Hero Reading Logs
- Super Hero Alphabet Pennants
- Super Hero Alphabet Memory Game
If you are looking for another fun way for kids to play while learning their alphabet letters you will love these FREE Alphabet Hat
Download Super Hero Alphabet Pennants
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please refer them to this page to download their own copy – thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Glitter Meets Glue Designs and Aisne’s Creations
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!