I created these coloring pages to help my Preschool and Kindergartner get a gentle introduction to phonics as they color pictures based on their beginning sound.
These are also a wonderful way to build vocabulary and work on those oh-so-important fine motor skills they’ll need to develop to write letters.
Alphabet Phonics Coloring Pages
- FREE educational kindergarten worksheets for use within your home
- 26 alphabet sheets (from A to Z) featuring UPPERCASE letters
- Reinforces or Introduces Phonics as children learn to listen for the sound at the beginning of the word
- Builds Vocabulary
- Strengthens fine motor skills
- Each page has a list of the included pictures for your convenience
FREE Alphabet Worksheets for KidsI have lots more FREE Alphabet Worksheets depending on what you are looking for:
- Alphabet Color & Trace Pages (Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (K-2nd)
- A to Z Playdough Mats (Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- A to Z Letter Find (Letter Recognition for Preschool & Kindergarten)
- Alphabet Flashcards & Wallcards
- Alphabet GO FISH Game
- Valentine Alphabet Match-up Game
- Ice Cream Alphabet Match-up (Upper/Lower Case Matching for Preschool & Kindergarten)
Download FREE Phonics Coloring Sheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!