Summer Activities we LOVE!
- Pop Rock Science Experiment for Kids
- Flower Parts Flip Book
- Simple Machines Mini Book
- Color Changing Milk Science Experiment for Kids
- 19 Science Experiments for Kids
- Human Body Kids Activities
- Weather Unit (free printables and hands on activities)
- 40 Summer Science Activities for Kids
- Learn about Rocks with Edible Rocks
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts (science geared for Toddler-6th grade)
Frozen Paint Recipe
We mixed 2 TAB dry tempura paint with 2 TAB water. (made 3 ice cubes). If you don’t happen to have dry tempura paint, just add food coloring. The results just won’t be as dramatic.
I filled up our fun shaped silicon ice cube trays with the frozen paint.
After freezing the trays a couple of hours the paint easily popped out by running the bottom under warm water for a couple seconds.
Painting Outdoors – Summer Activities for Kids
Cleaning up in the Kid Wash – Summer Activities for Kids
After everyone was thoroughly painted we let the kids use the Kid Wash we made to clean off! It was a refreshing way to end the FUN!
I LOVE how their ‘body art’ came out! It was all child lead and child created =-)
Note: All the paint came off the kids, swimsuits, and towels. We did wash them all within an hour to be safe. We like the decorated sheet so have not attempted to wash it.
Don’t miss 107 Must do Summer Activities for Kids for more inspiration for your Summer Bucket Lists!