Summer is all about fun, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop learning. When you use summer-themed number games to teach your kids all about math, you’re guaranteed to have a good time.
Are you ready for some fun summer number games? Then you’re in for a treat! These number games are all perfect for summer, from water balloon fights to pool noodle math.
Number Games for Summer
Beach-Themed Number Games for Summer
The beach is a classic summer destination for families. Now, you can enjoy the beach and math when you play these number games with your children. From counting and measuring seashells to practicing math facts with a beach ball, these games are sure to keep your summer fun.
- FREE Beach I Spy Games – This is a great printable that is perfect for summer learning.
- Ocean Themed Daily Math & Numbers – Here’s an ocean-themed math game that’s perfect for summer.
- Beach Math Logic Puzzles – This beach-themed number game is just what your kids need to practice math this summer.
- Beach Themed Dice – You can use these dice to play fun math games this summer.
- Measuring Seashells – You can play this number game after a trip to the beach!
- Number Stones – Help your kids learn about numbers with this summer math game.
- Kinetic Sand Math – Your kids will enjoy digging down into learning with this math game.
- Pearl Counting Game – Don’t forget to have a little beach-themed fun with this number game.
- Beach Ball Math – This game will keep your kids moving, all while they learn about numbers.
- Sorting Seashells – Go to the beach and enjoy this math game!
Water-Themed Number Games for Summer
Don’t forget to cool off this summer with some water fun. These number games are all water-themed, making it a great way to learn about math during the hot summer months.
- Pool Noodle Game – Combine learning and fun with this number game perfect for summer.
- Simple Water Gun Math Game – Practice your math facts with this awesome summer game!
- Water Balloon Game – Practice important math skills when you play this game.
- Don’t Get Caught: Fishy Multiplication Game – Here’s a summer game that’s perfect for upper elementary kids.
- Number Sense Fish Math – Teach your kids all about numbers using this summer math game.
- Summer Math Practice – Enjoy playing in the water when you use this summer math game.
Food-Themed Number Games for Summer
From ice cream to watermelon, some foods just scream summer! That’s why these number games are so perfect for this summer! Practice important math skills such as counting, sorting and more, all while enjoying these summer foods.
- Place Value Ice Cream Sundae Activity – Who doesn’t love a little ice cream math?
- Watermelon Seeds Counting Set – The next time you cut up a watermelon, plan on playing this number game.
- Ice Cream Scoops Math Game – Ice cream is a great summer theme for learning math!
- Ice Cream Story Time – This summer, your kids will love this ice cream math game!
- Watermelon Geoboard – Is watermelon a favorite summer snack? After you play this number game, you can snack on some delicious watermelon.
- Watermelon Math Game – Keep things exciting this summer with this number game.
- Ice Cream Summer Math – Your kids will love scooping ice cream with this summer math game.
Outdoor Number Games
Summer is the perfect time to head outside and have some fun. Here are some outdoor-themed number games you can use to incorporate math with nature.
- Cootie Catchers Math Game – Send your kids outside with this fun number game.
- Skip Counting Puzzles – This summer-themed game is perfect for teaching your child numbers.
- Outdoor Counting Game – Have some fun in the sun with this number game.
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats – It’s easy to play this summer game… all you need is some playdough and the counting mat!
- Outdoor Math Game – Looking for ways to move this summer? Look no further than this number game.
- Digging for Buried Treasure – Go on a treasure hunt this summer with this number game.
- Exploring Size – Search the great outdoors for this exploring size activity.
Math and summer can go hand-in-hand when you use these number games. Not only will your kids enjoy their summer, but they’ll also learn important math skills.