Early learners benefit from lots of hands on practice!
Here is a fun educational game that will help kid practice matching alphabet letters with their sounds in a silly, fun game making Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
This activity is geared towards preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Alphabet GamePrint pages below in color. I recommend using a laminator for durability. Cut apart.
Kids will them match up the jelly alphabet side of the sandwich with the correct letter sound picture on peanut butter bread to make a sandwich. continue until all the sandwiches have been made.
Note: This can also be played as a memory game too.
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Alphabet Hats (one for each letter)
- A to Z Letter Find
- Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Alphabet Wallcards & Flashcards
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
Download Alphabet Peanut Butter & Jelly
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!