- A to Z Letter Find
- Alpahbet Book Cut & Paste
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Hats (A to Z)
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Ice Cream Upper / Lower Case match
Alphabet GumballsSupplies needed for the Gum Ball Alphabet Matching Activity:
- Paper or card stock
- laminator & pouches
Print the alphabet cards, laminate and cut apart.
Allow your child to match the uppercase letters to the lowercase letters. If your child is in the beginning stages of learning her letters, limit the selections to less than 5 letters at a time and increase as their knowledge increases.
You can also use these cards to work on alphabetical order. Have your child put all the letters in order. Or take a select few at a time.
Or put the letters in order and then with your child's eyes covered, remove 1-3 cards. Then have them figure out which letters are missing.
There are lots of options for using the cards!
Download FREE Alphabet GumballsBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Kim is an 8-year homeschooling veteran of 4 daughters including a special needs preschooler. As a family, they have traveled the world and have been to 44 states, 2 Canadian Provinces and 7 countries including the Republic of Georgia where they lived for 9 years. Kim loves hands-on homeschooling and is always looking for ways to make school more fun! She blogs at Life Over C's and Lime Green Living.