I never want my kids to stop learning just because the calendar says that it’s summer. While we don’t officially homeschool through the summer, this free Patriotic Pre-K Pack is a great way to keep learning and practicing new skills while still feeling like play.
Patriotic Worksheets for Preschoolers
Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids are to love learning with these 6 fun activities for practicing counting and visual discrimination (matching) skills.
This are perfect for 4th of July, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, and more!
4th of July Worksheets for Preschoolers
Print on scrapbook paper for a fun matching game. The scrapbook paper will stop kids from being able to see through the cards as they play without distorting the colors on the printed side.
Set of 2 Puzzles for Counting to 3
Print, laminate and cut out these fun puzzles for a quick way to practice counting to 3 with your littlest learners!
Clip Cards for Matching
Print, laminate and cut out these 6 cute cards and have your child place a clothespin on the matching star at the bottom of each card.
Clip Cards for Counting to 6
Print, laminate and cut out these 6 cards to match numerals to pictures.
Set of Patterning Cards
Print on card stock and/or laminate, then cut out these cards for a fun way to practice making patterns. Print two copies of the patterning cards to make longer or more complex patterns
Spin & Cover Stars Game
Print and laminate the game. Then assemble a spinner using a paper fastener and a paper clip. To play, spin the spinner and cover up a star that matches the one that was spun. You can also play as a two player game. Players lose a turn when there are no matching stars to cover. The player with the most stars covered is the winner.
4th of July Activities
Looking for more fun and FREE fourth of July printables? You will love these:
- Kids will have practicing number recognition while revealing patriotic hidden images in these FREE 4th of July Color by Number Worksheets.
- The whole family will have fun playing this free printable 4th of July Bingo Game
- Over 100 Fourth of July Crafts for Kids
- Print off these FREE 4th of July Coloring Pages to help kids learn about common patriotic symbols.
- Fourth of July I Spy – super cute 4th of July Activity Sheets
- Patriotic Preschool Worksheets
- Try this EASY Red, White and Blue 4th of July Science Experiment!
- Learn more about the good old USA with these American Symbols Worksheets
- Have fun grilling with these 4th of July Playdough Mats
- Practice CVC Words with this fun, educational 4th of July Activity
- Try this easy 4th of July Fireworks Craft
Presidents Day Activities for Kids
- Free Presidents Day Worksheets Pack filled with lots of ideas for your Presidents Day Lesson Plan
- Abraham Lincoln Crafts with paper plate and log cabin idea
- Presidents Day Hat – fun-to-make Tricorn Hat for Kids
- Free Presidents Day Coloring Pages
- Patriotic Worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners
- Patriotic Subtraction Printables
- Red White and Blue Science Experiments – simple chemical reaction that will make kids say WOW!
- Easy American Flag Craft for Kids
- In Washington D.C. (our nation’s capital), fireworks light up the sky on Presidents Day to celebrate. Make your own Firework Craft for a truly beautiful and unique art project.
- George Washington Craft – super cute paper plate presidents day craft
- Presidents Day Spelling activity
- Abraham Lincoln Craft and writing project
- February Writing Prompts Kindergarten – prompts, clipart to color, and tracing lines for early writers
- Lots of fun Presidents Day for Kids ideas!
Download FREE Patriotic Pre-K Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.