The most important thing Preschool and Kindergarteners can learn is their Alphabet!
They need to learn all the letters, what the letters say, and how to form their letters. This is the foundation of all future reading and writing they will need their entire life!
Here is a really fun way for kids to practice while making their very own Alphabet book!
Alphabet Book for Preschool & KindergartenMy Preschooler and Kindergartner love making their own books. They are so proud of them!
This book is extra fun and educational because it includes all the following:
- 1/2 page sheets to make a book from A to Z
- instructions on how to make each letter
- coloring to practice fine motor skills
- cutting to practice fine motor skills
- pasting on the correct page to practice identifying the beginning sounds in words
- Upper & Lower case letter practice on each page
- Upper Case Alphabet Trace & Color Pages (Preschool)
- Alphabet Practice (Kindergarten)
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- A to Z Letter Find
- Valentine Alphabet Upper/Lower Case Matching Game
- Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Phonics Alphabet Coloring Sheets (Preschool / Kindergarten)
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Playdough PLAY Mats (A to Z)
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
Download Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!