These homophone puzzles are such a fun, free printable to help kids to learn about homophones with a fun back to school themed activity.
These free printable homophone puzzles are a fun way for 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids to learn homophones. It is a fun, low prep literacy activity with a pencil theme making it great for all year long or back to school.
Simply print the homophone printable in color on cardstock. Then cut out each individual puzzle and then in the middle to make these homophone puzzles.
Homophones for Kids
Back to School Printables
Looking for more FREE back to school printables for kids? Take a peak at these:
Older kids will have fun learning about fractions with these FREE Back to School Fraction Printables. Learn about your kids interests in these fun Free Lego All About Worksheets perfect for the first day of School. Finally, back to school wouldn’t be complete without a picture with one of these FREE First Day of School Signs for Prek-12th Grade
- Back to School Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Sudoku Puzzles
- Apple Life Cycle Printables
- Apple Paper Plate Coffee Filter Craft
- ABC Apple Craft
- How to Homeschool for Free
- Back to School I Spy Worksheets (freebie)
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages
- Back to School Phonics Buses (freebie)
- ABC Matching Game for Back to School (freebie)
- Back to School Rhyming Activity (freebie)
- Hundreds Chart Coloring Pages – Back to School(freebie)
Download Back to School Homophone Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Graphics by Lemon Elf Studio at Mygrafico
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!