Help kids learn their alphabet letters with this fun abc printable! Use this alphabet dot to dot A to Z to help preschool, pre-k, and kinderarten age students practice matching upper and lowercase letters as they complete dot to dot alphabet. This free printable alphabet dot to dot is a fun way to work on letter recognition or alphabet recognition while improving fine motor skills at the same time. Simply print alphabet dot to dot a to z pdf and you are ready to play with this abc dot to dot!
Alphabet Dot to Dot A to Z
When your child is learning their letter A-Z they needs lots of practice! These super cute free alphabet worksheets allow you to focus on one letter at a time so children will learn to match uppercase and lowercase letters. Using these alphabet dot to dot a to z kids will complete the picture which they can colour and say the name of the cute clipart image they’ve created to also work on phonemic awareness and the sounds letters make. This is such a fun alphabet printable for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners as they learn their abcs.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no prep, alphabet activity for learning the 26 alphabet letters while having fun! Use this as extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool phonics curriculum.
Alphabet Dot to Dot A to Z pdf
Dot to Dot Alphabet
Start by printing the 15 pages in black and white. These are in blackline to save you on printer ink costs! You can then cut the pages in half and just work on one letter at a time to go along with your letter of the week program, or fold them to make a dot to dot alphabet book.
Alphabet dot to dot
Practice makes perfect! Improve fine motor skills as you complete this alphabet printable. For each page there is a:
- featured letter
- a picture that starts with the sound that letter makes for your student to complete the dot to dot alphabet printables by matching the upper and lower letters
- and a simple sentence to read
ABC Dot to Dot
In addition to working on letter recognition as they complete the alphabet match activity, students will strengthen hand muscles they will need to write by coloring the pages. Use crayons, markers, colored pencils, or your child’s favorite art material to decorate the pages in your printable alphabet mini book.
These dot to dot coloring pages are such a great way to make learning fun for early learners!
Dot to Dot Printables
Looking for more fun, free dot to dot worksheets that will make learning letters, numbers, and more fun? Check out these free educational worksheets:
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages! And our hugely popular Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
Free printable dot to dot alphabet worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only – If you are a preschool, public school, or homeschool teacher, you must purchase the class licensed version from my TPT store
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!