This just happens to be one of my favorite printables I made to go along with my preschoolers Letter of the Week theme.
This educational printable is FREE and perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Letter of the WeekThese are such a fun learning tool for younger kids working on their alphabet letters!
Just print out the letter you are working on and have children:
- color the upper and lower case letter
- color the letter pictures (great for letter recognition and building vocabulary)
- trace the picture words (optional).
- Now cut apart on the dotted lines and tape together to make a crown
Kids will be so proud to wear this alphabet craft they made themselves and it serves as a great visual reminder of the letter you are working on.
More Alphabet Worksheet for Kids
- A to Z Letter Find
- Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Alphabet Wallcards & Flashcards
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
Download Alphabet Hats
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please purchase a classroom licensed version here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Glitter Meets Glue Designs and Aisne’s Creations
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!